ANIMATED SIMULATION FUNCTION B
1. ANIMATED SIMULATION
Followings are the restrictions for the ANIMATED SIMULATION
1) Gradation painting of the workpiece is not available
2) Y–axis machining cannot be simulated.
3) When both X–Z side view and X–C front view are shown in a screen,
magnification or reduction of the size of the workpicec cannot be done.
4) When Interference Check mode is ON, tool path traces are not drawn
on the screen during machining simulation.
5) During C–axis machining simulation, Interference Check function is
6) It can happen that the animated simulation cannot properly follow the
actual movement of the NC program being executed, if following
three condition are met at the same time.
D Simulating simultaneous 2–paths machining of the Balance Cut
D Tool holder is extremely large.
D Feed rate is extremely fast.
In this situation, following malfunction can be observed.
D Tool path traces are not correctly drawn.
D Workpiece is not correctly cut on the screen.
To avoid this, make following adjustment.
D Make the size of the tool holder smaller.
D Reduce the size of the simulation picture.
D Reduce feed rate.