4. DESCRIPTION OF PARAMETERS
[Data type] Bit
MLE Whether all axis machine lock signal MLK is valid for PMC–controlled
0 : Valid
1 : Invalid
OVE Signals related to dry run and override used in PMC axis control
0: Same signals as those used for the CNC
(1) Feedrate override signals *FV0 to *FV7
(2) Override cancellation signal OVC
(3) Rapid traverse override signals ROV1 and ROV2
(4) Dry run signal DRN
(5) Rapid traverse selection signal RT
1: Signals specific to the PMC
(1) Feedrate override signals *FV0E to *FV7E
(2) Override cancellation signal OVCE
(3) Rapid traverse override signals ROV1E and ROV2E
(4) Dry run signal DRNE
(5) Rapid traverse selection signal RTE
RDE Whether dry run is valid for rapid traverse in PMC axis control
0 : Invalid
1 : Valid
NCC When a travel command is issued for a PMC–controlled axis (selected by
a controlled–axis selection signal) according to the program:
0 : P/S alarm 139 is issued while the PMC controls the axis with an axis
control command. While the PMC does not control the axis, a CNC
command is enabled.
1 : P/S alarm 139 is issued unconditionally.
This parameter is valid when bit 7 (EA2) of parameter
No.8003 is set to 0.
AUX The number of bytes for the code of an auxiliary function (12H) command
to be output is
0 : 1 (0 to 255)
1 : 2 (0 to 65535)
SKE Skip signal during axis control by the PMC
0 : Uses the same signal SKIP as CNC.
1 : Uses dedicated axis control signal ESKIP used by the PMC.
AXIS CONTROL BY