2.2 Power On sequence
Power ON of FS16
Power ON of ETP
t : Less than 254sec
Set "t+1(sec)" as the "Start Time" of ETP System Setting.
It is no problem when Power ON interval of FS16 is earlier than that of ETP.
Power ON interval of FS16 means the period till the reset state is terminated.
2.3 Data of FS16, read / write from ETP
Following data can be read out/write into ETP.
The range of address is different according to the kind of PMC.
* Input Address X0000 -- X0127 (readout only)
X1000 -- X1063 (readout only)
* Output Address Y0000 -- Y0127
Y1000 -- Y1063
* Internal Relay R0000 -- R1499
* Keep Relay K0000 -- K0019
* Data Table D0000 -- D2999
* Timer T0000 -- T0079
* Counter C0000 -- C0079
FS16/18-MC/TC , FS16i/18i/21i-MA/TA
External touch panel interface
02 99/12/15 Takeuchi Addition of FS21i