FANUC Series 30
Spindle Control M,S,P Format
M value for M19
[Input type] Parameter input
[Data type] ２-word spindle
[Valid data range] 0 to 99999999
Set the value of the M code to output to PMC by the following command.
M19 (Sxxxxx) Pxx ;
1. In case of using this parameter, parameter
MSP(No.3713#5) is set to "1".
2. When multiple M commands in a single block
(M3B(No.3404#7)=1)is used, it is up to 65535.
3. When this parameter is set, the power must be
turned off before operation is continued.
4. This parameter is "0", CNC outputs M code "0" to
PMC. set an appropriate value.
Alarm and message
Number Message Description
ILLEGAL SPINDLE NUMBER
In a spindle select function by address P for a multiple spindle
1) Address P is not specified.
2) Parameter No.3781 is not specified to the spindle to be
3) An illegal G code which cannot be commanded with an
S_P_; command is specified.
4) A multi spindle cannot be used because the parameter EMS
(No. 3702#1) is 1.
1 The spindle rotation direction control (CW/CCW)
When applying this function, parameter TCW/CWM (No.3706#7, #6) can
not be used. Please, always set both of parameter TCW (No.3706#7) and
CWM (No.3706#6) to 0.
As for the spindle rotation direction, please control CW/CCW command
signal SFRx/SRVx <Gn070#5/#4, Gn074#5/#4, Gn204#5/#4, Gn266#5/#4>
by ladder program. And, please pay attention to serial spindle parameters.
For example ROTA2 (No.4000#1)