2. Details connection（
1) The total length of the cable J188 and J189 must not exceed 50m.
Please keep the following about 24VDC at connector CA74.
DC24V±10% （including instantaneous changes and ripple）
(The 24VDC power is subject to a voltage drop corresponding to the total resistance of the 0V and
24V lines of cable J187, J188 and J189.)
2) Please refer to connection manual for I/O Link cable J22.
3) Please refer to the section 1.3 for emergency stop line and power line cable J187.
4) Please refer to the chapter 8 of the specification about the connection panel. And keep notice of
the chapter 8.
5) In view of CE standard, there is a possibility that detachable connection by installing the
connection panel in the cabinet is not permitted. (Please refers to the above warning.) Please
confirm it to CE competent body. When detachable connection is not permitted, please use the
handy machine operator’s panel by keeping always.
In the case of detachable connection, the emergency stop button and the
enabling switch is not available under the condition of the detachable
connection switch is OFF on the connection panel.
I/O Link upper unit
(Optical I/O link adapter)
I/O Link lower unit