FANUC Series 30i/ 31i/ 32i
Live Tool Control With Servo Motor
Live tool indexing signal for each axis SPP1~SPP8<Fn522>
[Function] This signal reports that live tool indexing is being executed on each axis.
[Output condition]This signal becomes "1" if:
･Live tool indexing is not completed.
It becomes "0" if:
･Live tool indexing is completed.
Fn522 SPP8 SPP7 SPP6 SPP5 SPP4 SPP3 SPP2 SPP1
1. If the command that does not wait for the completion of live tool
indexing, G96.2, is specified, you must check for completion, using the
confirmation command, G96.3. G96.3 must be specified after G96.2
is specified. If an attempt is made to issue an axis moving command
without checking, an alarm results.
2. If, after the command that does not wait for the completion of live tool
indexing, G96.2, is specified, the completion of live tool indexing is not
performed due to a reset, etc., SV speed control mode is not canceled.
To execute a move command, you must cancel SV speed control mode.
3. If you stop rotation with live tool indexing, spindle speed command
output becomes 0. To start rotation again, enter SV speed control
mode and execute an S command.
4. Live tool indexing is effective in SV speed control mode. While not in
SV speed control mode, perform normal positioning.
5. If the live tool indexing speed is 0, the acceleration/deceleration
switching speed (first step) (No. 11020) is assumed as the live tool
11012 Live tool indexing speed for each axis
[Input type] Parameter input
[Data type] Word axis
[Unit of data] min
If it is 0, the value of parameter No. 11020 (acceleration/deceleration
switching speed (S
) for each axis) is assumed as the live tool indexing