1.OUTLINE OF USER PROGRAM USER PROGRAM B-63343EN/02
- 4 -
1.1 SCOPE OF CUSTOMIZING
By using this "User Program", MTB make their own features as
1) Comment on a MANUAL GUIDE All-in-one screen
• All of the comment can be changed.
2) Data item of FANUC standard machining process
• Data attribute can be changed.
• New data item can be added.
• Pictorial guidance in a Pop-up Window for each data can be
changed or newly added.
3) MTB's own machining process
• New machining process can be added into Cycle Motions
Group. (maximum 5)
• MTB can make their own machining motions for new
• 12 regular and 11 supplemental data items can be used for
• 3 data types, Numerical data, Literal data, Particular data,
can be selected for each data items.
• 5 soft-keys menu can be used for data item which has
Literal data type.
• Pictorial guidance in a Pop-up Window for each data items
can be used.
4) MTB's own Set-up Guidance window
• MTB can replace the FANUC standard window by their
5) MTB's own Power on descriptions and Company Logo
• MTB can make their own Power on descriptions.
• MTB's Company Logo can be displayed at Power on.
6) PMC customizing tools
• 16 External Menu Keys (DI) are prepared for each FANUC
standard machining processes.
• 5 Additional External Menu Keys (DI) are prepared for
each MTB's own new machining processes.
• 16 signals (DI) are prepared for User Program Calling.
• ISO/GUIDANCE switch (DI) is prepared for switching
Similar to MANUAL GUIDE, MTB can modify the
standard specifications of machine guidance of
Series 20 by making their own Custom Macro
But, this Custom Macro Program for Series 20-TA
will be never used for MANUAL GUIDE as it is.