Title 90D3 / 90E3
Learning Control Operator’s Manual
A - 63639E - 108
01 ‘05.04.20 N.Sonoda Newly designed Sheet 016
Edit Date Design Description
(2) Turn off the power supply, then turn it on. (Auto loading of parameter for each motor)
1) In case of Learning axis, set the following parameters and turn off / on the power supply.
• No.2019#6 set to 1 for Learning axis
• No.2019#5 set to 1 for Preview repetitive axis.
2) In case of Linear motor, set the following parameters and turn off / on the power supply.
In detail, refer to “FANUC AC SERVO MOTOR α
is / α i / β is series Parameter Manual”.
Example) Linear scale (LS486, 20μm pitch), L
is6000B2 (magnetic pitch 60mm)
• No.2010#2 set to 1
• No.2023 set to 5,000
• No.2024 set to 16,000
• No.2112 set o 512∗(60/20)=1,536
Caution for servo parameter setting (for transferring from series16i)
The parameter number for Learning control is different between series 16
i and series 30i. Refer to
Appendix 6. Parameter number difference between series 16
i and 30i.
Note Learning servo software 90D3 series is fully upper compatible with standard servo software
90D0 series. Learning parameters for 90D3 series have been moved because the part of
Leaning parameters for conventional 90B3, 90B7 series have overlapped with parameters of
other function for standard 90B0 series.
Velocity loop proportional high-speed processing function performs velocity proportional routine with
high-speed sampling. The part of parameters in conventional 90B3, 90B7 series had to be set by manual
depending on sampling rate. But these parameters in 90D3 series are automatically set the converted
parameter to inside parameter. In order to keep compatibility with conventional parameter, the compatible
bit parameter (No.2227#2) is prepared.
Invalid Valid (300Hz) Invalid
Available Unavailable Available
Integral gain PK1V
PK4V No.2044 Manual setting