Title 90D3 / 90E3
Learning Control Operator’s Manual
A - 63639E - 108
01 ‘05.04.20 N.Sonoda Newly designed Sheet 031
Edit Date Design Description
In case of Expanded Gx chosen with EXGX (No.2443#3 ) one set, you need to set for the following
Standard : 0
1) Dynamic characteristic compensation Gx is composed from three parameters No.2526,
No.2527, No.2528, which symbols are GODMX, GODMN, GCOEF respectively.
Furthermore six successive parameters from No.2528 to No.2533 are named Expanded
2) Attention to No.2528 double assigned by both Gx and Expanded Gx. Either of Gx or
Expanded Gx is to be active, not both.
3) In usual case you need not to change Gx or Expanded Gx from Appendix 3. Parameter
table for Learning control so long as the problem of the accuracy doesn’t occur.
4) If it occurs, you need to tune three parameters of Gx after reset EXGX (No.2443#3) to zero.
Due to many parameters of Expanded Gx, it is recommended to disable it by EXGX=0.
5) Gx compensates the characteristic of controlled object. GODMX and GODMN improve the
phase characteristics of controlled object. The greater both values are, the more advance
value of phase it have. GCOEF is the compensation parameter to improve the gain
characteristics of controlled object. As the values are greater, the value of gain gets greater.
There is a predetermined parameter set fit to each properties of the motor such as velocity
gain and position gain.
6) If there is not a parameter set you want to use, please consult to our sales.
EXGXK 5 Coefficient 5 of expanded Gx
EXGXK 6 Coefficient 6 of expanded Gx
EXGXK 4 Coefficient 4 of expanded Gx
EXGXK2 Coefficient 2 of expanded Gx
EXGXK 3 Coefficient 3 of expanded Gx