Title 90D3 / 90E3
Learning Control Operator’s Manual
A - 63639E – 108
01 ’05.04.20 N.Sonoda Newly designed Sheet 043
Edit Date Design Description / 064
(2) Example of file management by Partial deal method
We describe the case that Work 1 and Work 2 on right figure is processed in that order. This case supposes
PC has already Learning data in the HD of A,B,C,D,E,F.
1) At first you should fix Total profile number PRFALL to 4 .
2) According to the process of Work 1, you should load
Learning data of Profile A, B, C, and D to corresponded
servo memory area (Profile number 1, 2, 3, and 4).
3) You should process Work 1 making each command
correspond to Profile number.
4) When the next process of Work 2, you should load the
Learning data of Profile A, E, F, and D to corresponded
servo memory area. But you have only to load Profile E
and F to corresponded servo memory area (Profile
number 2 and 3) because Profile A and D already exist.
5) You should process Work 2 making each command correspond to Profile number.
You must always manage the correspondence between a Profile data (a G05 command) and the
Learning data. Furthermore you must manage the correspondence between Work and Profile number
(Total profile number).