FANUC PMC-MODEL SD7
EDIT DATE DESIG.
(6) The signals of %I and %Q addresses which are set into overridden mode
are marked with “>” on the left in the forced I/O screen. That shows the
setting of override signals
Names given to variables on the programming FAPT LADDER-IIIC can be
displayed in symbol field on this screen.
Strings entered on the programmer are translated into symbols when
compiling according to the following rules.
1. In the string of the bit symbol that can be displayed, there is a limitation of
maximum 6 characters.
2. If the symbol (
uint type etc.) except for the bit symbol is displayed, there
is limitation of maximum 9 characters.
3. The limitation to input SYMBOL name is as the following.
- The small letter cannot be inputted. Input the capital.
- The ‘_’ can not be input by key input. Input the ‘-‘.
- The ‘$’ can not be input by key input. Input the ‘&’.
4. When the symbol name is searched, the small letter isn't distinguished
from the capital letter.
The [FORCE] soft key is displayed only when the following
conditions are satisfied.
In the GENERAL screen of PMC setting:
Set “RAM WRITE ENABLE” to “YES”.
Set “PROGRAMMER ENABLE” to “YES”.